Friday, September 14, 2012

Update 14th Sept 2012

Hey all,

How is everyone? Sorry no post for a week or so, only been down to the plot a couple times. While we have been down we have just been digging the plot over. We are around 1/3 to 1/2 done now, so it is coming along. When I am at the plot next with the partner I will get him to take a some more photos, and show you how we are getting along. 
Every time we go down we keep meaning to do the before and after photos, we forget both:P. 

Well sorry about the lack of a post today, but we really have nothing much to say. We did get a nice bunch of flowers off the lady on the plot next to us, which was very sweet of her. I will get my partner to send me the photo and I will update this post to show you the flowers. 

Anyhow, hope everyone is doing well and pulling a good harvest.

No comments:

Post a Comment